The behaviour of your workforce is absolutely essential to reducing work related injuries and working towards building a sustainable safety culture.
This course has been designed to challenge current behaviours and attitudes to make safe choices. The aim is to ensure safe behaviours change from being an aspiration to the absolute minimum expectation.
- Interactive board game covering a range of behaviour types and potential outcomes
- Unsafe acts and unsafe conditions
- Elements of human behaviour – Triggers, Behaviours and Consequences
- Personal responsibilities for safety
- Your decisions. Your actions – what should you do, using a number of different scenarios
- How employees can get involved in safety improvement – using examples
- Industry behaviour case studies
- Having the right attitude
Who is it for?Aimed at operative level or new people coming into the company, may suit existing in some companies
DurationApproximately 6 hours
Group size8 to 12
This course can be customised to suit your specific needs.