Holcim is one of the world’s largest building materials producers. It has 1750 operations in 70 countries on every continent and employ 70,000 people. The company’s products include cement, clinker, concrete, lime, and aggregates.
Safety Coaching worked directly with the CAPEX and OH&S teams at their Headquarters in Switzerland and has worked on the ground in India, Brazil, Russia, USA, Indonesia and a number of sites throughout Europe.
Safety Coaching assisted the senior and operational management teams by:
- Evaluating how the company works with their sub-contractors on the construction of new cement plants,
- Coaching and mentoring senior operational management in global occupational health and safety standards,
- Coaching and mentoring project management and CAPEX personnel on behavioural safety techniques in order to influence workplace behaviours,
- Working with designers, contractors and project managers to recognise the importance of safety during the design, construction, commissioning and operational phases,
- Personal coaching and mentoring senior management in techniques for influencing the safety performance of their direct reports and the project management team.
- Providing strategic management support for a new superquarry operation in the UK