CDM awareness course completely tailored to your needs and the role(s) you perform under the regulations. The below provides and example of what can be included on the course aimed at Clients responsibilities
- What is classified as construction work?
- What are the main roles in CDM and their definition?
- Importance of appointments
- Key responsibilities of Client, Principal Designer and Principal Contractor
- HSE notification – when to notify and how?
- What is included in preconstruction information?
- What should be in the construction phase plan?
- What should be included in the H&S file?
- Case study 1 – design work and ground investigations
- Case study 2 – surveys, civils and infrastructure
- Case study 3 – construction phase
- Competence of key personnel
- Guide on competence of Principal Designers
Who is it for?Anyone who involved in CDM projects
Please note this course can be fully tailored to meet your needs depending on whether you are a client, contractor or a designer