The IOSH Managing Safely Refresher training course provides team members in supervisory or management positions with a recap of the core elements of IOSH Managing Safely.
This includes areas such as how to identify, evaluate and control workplace risks, as well as how to evaluate safety systems and strategies in the workplace.
By refreshing their knowledge on these topics, candidates will develop their confidence in ensuring workplace safety and be provided with the opportunity to reflect on their safety practices since achieving the initial qualification.
The course also updates candidate’s knowledge in line with any relevant changes to legislation, standards and good practice guidance
The course covers the following modules
- Module 1: Thinking back – reflect on full Managing Safely course.
- Module 2: Leadership.
- Module 3: Plan – review and deliver policy.
- Module 4: Do – undertake risk assessment.
- Module 5: Check – review data types.
- Module 6: Act – applying lessons learnt in the workplace.
An IOSH Managing Safely refresher certificate is awarded on completion.
If you do not qualify for the refresher course, please see the full version of this course.