Safety Coaching, Workplace safety training and coaching 1200 627

Safety Coaching has designed an interactive IOSH Working Safely for Mineral Products course, which covers the safety of personnel across the quarrying, asphalt, readymix and building materials industries.

The course is delivered over 6 hours and has been designed to be entirely powerpoint free, promoting interaction with all people attending right from the start.

The course is aimed at any person within the mineral products sector, whether an experienced operative, new starter or a contractor working on your behalf.

On completion of the training delegates must pass a multi-choice assessment to be awarded an IOSH Working Safely for Mineral Products certificate.

The course is delivered by trainers who have worked in the Mineral Products sector for many years in both operational and safety positions.

The course is not heavy on legal requirements, instead promoting best practice initiatives and ideas for improvement, making the course suitable for any operation in the Mineral Products sector worldwide.

96% of the delegates who attended this course said they would definitely recommend to others, the remaining 4% said they would probably recommend. We have never had a candidate who said they wouldn’t recommend it.

Would you like to see how this course could help improve your safety culture or wish to discuss a new course design, contact us by clicking here

Want to know more about IOSH? Please click here for more information

Contact us to discuss your requirements

Contact us →